• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

3/31 course :Do not mess with ODT'ers, they know what they are doing

lol, dont let it get to you, use it as a tool to not do it again, we all make mistakes and that is part of taking courses, get your sling tighter and that will help. You were empty for the record, but you know better, there were more expierenced shooters out there doing the same if not worse

If you remember my sling was attached improperly since my sling plate hadn't come in so I had to hold the gun the whole day, but yea I'm bad about it I suppose

Whats the checkbooks? thats my pmag, I only had one AR mag holster, I'm not a gear junky, I used my XD mag holster for Glock mag holsters!

I actually had to Photochop on the PMAGS to make them look like checkbooks. :D I was also going to Photochop a Sean Jean logo on your shirt and a Hello Kitty tattoo on your forearm but I had mercy.

Don't point me out in photos please, but Damn that was fun! Really got to learn how to manipulate my handgun and carbine a lot better. And really that was not all that high-speed low drag, it was just pressured shooting and transitions, I feel waaaay more confident behind both my weapons.

LOL, I hope yall enjoyed my Black girl's ass!

LOL, I hope yall enjoyed my Black girl's ass!

I didnt point you out, kinda lol ! all good in fun

CCW, that would have been awesome, Leatherneck is in the background, put a Coast guard or Navy hat on him , wish I could do the photoshop stuff, would probably never get off the cpu

Back
Top Bottom