• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3 knives every outdoorsman should own....

I posted stock pics of the Izula sheath above. My actual is a little different...

Also I have my dad's WWII knife.

20181102_135913.jpg

20181102_135923.jpg

20181102_135800.jpg

Soo just curious to see what everyone's opinions are here... Top 3 knives in your opinion that each outdoorsman should own? I'll start with my thoughts!

1.) Benchmade Griptilian/ mini grip-- perfect budget blade that is able to take a heavy beating at work and for those that like to customize with aftermarket scales and hardware there is plenty at very competitive pricing.

2.) Microtech SOCOM elite-- I prefer the MA due to the fact that I don't trust autos 100%. One of the smoothest production knives out of the box I've ever owned. Blade is one designed for use and durability, favorite of the microtech family for sure.

3.) Spyderco PM2-- I hated this knife for so long. I just didn't see all the hype about the PM2... Then I handled one.. Man I was impressed. Blade is not one for heavy use IMO due to the thinness of the blade. But as far as a fun knife its fun as hell to flip around. Looks like in a self defence situation it would be able to hold its own as well.

Thanks for reading! Thoughts? Am I crazy? What's your favorite 3? Have a great day fellas! Cheers!

I have #2 and #3 and they are featured heavily in my carry rotation...

Back
Top Bottom