• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

30-30 load

3030 are hard to load any real fancy bullet for because of the tubular magazine. Now on the bolt gun of bikers, that's a different story. Personally I wouldn't shoot some wizbang 3030, a round nose lead bullet has been used in then for YEARS and there is a reason for it.....they plain work.

3030 are hard to load any real fancy bullet for because of the tubular magazine. Now on the bolt gun of bikers, that's a different story. Personally I wouldn't shoot some wizbang 3030, a round nose lead bullet has been used in then for YEARS and there is a reason for it.....they plain work.

ya, agree here. i wouldnt put "sharp bullets" in my marlin 30-30 cause im not to fond of it sitting against the primer in the tube lol.

but but Mine is a bolt gun and folks are always tinkering with ****.My friend Jim (dead) loaded a 125 30/30 for his contender and killed hell out of deer with it.Its my God given right to have a 125 grain bullet in a 30/30 case.hahaha

Back
Top Bottom