300 Blackout Build

HEL Outdoors

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I recently assembled a rifle to set up for hog hunting, the upper shoots as is should when on my friends lower but when on mine it shoots multiple rounds with one trigger pull, sometimes two with a feed and light strike (misfire), sometimes three. Any idea what could cause this? Looking at my friends and mine, they are assembled the same way.

Last time I had the same problem the trigger pin had started to walk out a bit and was no longer going all the way through to the other side of the lower. Hope you figure it out.

I recently assembled a rifle to set up for hog hunting, the upper shoots as is should when on my friends lower but when on mine it shoots multiple rounds with one trigger pull, sometimes two with a feed and light strike (misfire), sometimes three. Any idea what could cause this? Looking at my friends and mine, they are assembled the same way.
What trigger are you using and who installed it?

What trigger are you using and who installed it?
lower build kit from a store in Marietta, we installed it, just like my friends which is in the lower I swapped out and it worked fine. It is a low end trigger and was going to install a geissele super dynamic 3 gun trigger like is in my Daniel Defense. I have heard gas block, sear pin, suppressor back pressure, etc. Loosing my mind.

lower build kit from a store in Marietta, we installed it, just like my friends which is in the lower I swapped out and it worked fine. It is a low end trigger and was going to install a geissele super dynamic 3 gun trigger like is in my Daniel Defense. I have heard gas block, sear pin, suppressor back pressure, etc. Loosing my mind.

Wait, someone told you that a double or triple tap was caused by the gas block, sear pin or suppressor?

Wait, someone told you that a double or triple tap was caused by the gas block, sear pin or suppressor?
yes, I have had every part known to man pushed on me, one person in the same store told me today that sometimes the manufactures put the wrong arts in the packaging and i should bury it and build a legal one, in case i needed the auto later. I am an avid collector and hunter but this is my first build. Beginning to regret it.

Back
Top Bottom