.32 rim fire amm?

moreammo

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
I was recently ask by a friend if I could find them .32 rim fire ammo. This is something I know nothing about. I was wondering if anyone had any for sale and any other helpful info about the ammunition I would appreciate the schoolin. Thanks in advance

Dixie gun works sells some hand turned brass billet cases with an offset primer pocket that use a .22 starter pistol crimp as a primer. They are for loading black powder and a .310 lead ball and the primer must be properly indexed for them to fire. I have successfully used the extra long rimfire cases to load up some .32 rimfire shot shells for an old Stevens Favorite smoothbore shotgun chambered in .32 rimfire shot. for a handgun the .32RF case is probably what is needed. mine is an old gun that had probably not been fired in close to a century that I bought as a curio and relic with a hang tag that read "ammo unavailable". It was probably the biggest challenge I have faced as a handloader to replicate the cartridges both in finding components and load data and in engineering a finished product.
The brass billets sell for about $5 each and are reloadable with a few standard hand tools and some patience.
http://www.dixiegunworks.com/default.php?cPath=22_101_287

Back
Top Bottom