• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.32 Rimfire reloads

How would you replace the rimfire primer ?

I would think this falls under the same problem as trying to reload 22 rimfire ammo.

I agree.... But with .22 rimfire only being 10 cents a round compared to $5 a round for the .32 rimfire.... I was hoping that someone has figured out a way to do it.....

I agree.... But with .22 rimfire only being 10 cents a round compared to $5 a round for the .32 rimfire.... I was hoping that someone has figured out a way to do it.....

Only thing I have found is converting the revolver over to centerfire by drilling a hole for a fireing pin that will have to be attached to the hammer. Then load 32 S&W ammo using black powder. I got that from a Google search. So I don't know how involved it is or if it really works. Also, it will kill any collector value of your gun.

But maybe someone does know of a way, maybe we will both learn something new today.

Only thing I have found is converting the revolver over to centerfire by drilling a hole for a fireing pin that will have to be attached to the hammer. Then load 32 S&W ammo using black powder. I got that from a Google search. So I don't know how involved it is or if it really works. Also, it will kill any collector value of your gun.

But maybe someone does know of a way, maybe we will both learn something new today.

I seen something like that on the internet.... I just do not want to alter the pistol... it is a 150 years old from the Civil War era.....

Back
Top Bottom