• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$399 AR15s

Necrosis

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
239   0
Reaction score
$400 is just a sick price for an AR. Can they get any cheaper

the 299 brownells did during the super bowl lol. the times of plenty are definitely upon us. its kinda weird at first i didnt really care as i have no use for any more ar's but then the price just kept getting lower and now i've said screw it i want to fill up an entire rack of them just for the hell of it

CBH13 said:
the 299 brownells did during the super bowl lol. the times of plenty are definitely upon us. its kinda weird at first i didnt really care as i have no use for any more ar's but then the price just kept getting lower and now i've said screw it i want to fill up an entire rack of them just for the hell of it
I'm the same way. I don't need another AR, but if they get much lower I'll end up with another one (or two).

My price is $250 shipped. If they get down to that I'll buy one. $250 shipped might sound crazy, but it wasn't that long ago that a sub $500 AR sounded crazy and look at us now!

This makes me think of way back when you could buy an SKS for $89 and AKs for $150 or whatever (I don't remember them).

This makes me think of way back when you could buy an SKS for $89 and AKs for $150 or whatever (I don't remember them).

exactly, folks will for sure look back and say good god if only they were that cheap again i'd buy a crate of them

Back
Top Bottom