• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 ars including colt, bushmaster, sig and "windam weapontry" in stock newnan walmart

Windham Weaponry is the old Bushmaster. Built at the old Bushmaster factory by the people who built Bushmaster before they were sold out to Cerebreus. Not an off brand, just new.

How much truth is there in the rumor of Walmart firearms being seconds? On some guns, I've noticed that fit and finish don't seem to be as good as the f&f on guns carried by gun shops.
Does anyone know the truth about the firearms sold at Walmart?

The Gainesville store also has all of these models, along with a $587 DPMS. I just snapped these pics about 2 days ago:

i211.photobucket.com_albums_bb222_jdwhited_ca77279f.jpg

i211.photobucket.com_albums_bb222_jdwhited_23df8284.jpg

i211.photobucket.com_albums_bb222_jdwhited_33cf0952.jpg

How much truth is there in the rumor of Walmart firearms being seconds? On some guns, I've noticed that fit and finish don't seem to be as good as the f&f on guns carried by gun shops.
Does anyone know the truth about the firearms sold at Walmart?

No proof but it would not surprise me. I know it is done with lawn mowers, John Deere being one. You can go to Lowes to get a JD, but you wont find the same models at a JD dealer.The ones made for places like Lowes are not the same quality, lower. For the ppl that can afford a JD, they have the dealers, those that cant afford one, get one from Lowes. Its a JD but has diff motor, thinner decks, etc.

Back
Top Bottom