• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

4 Glocks at COST at Lock N Load

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be why reselling Blue Label Glocks is so lucrative.......the cost on a Blue Label is less than $400 for standard Generation 3 models for anyone qualified to purchase.

That must be why reselling Blue Label Glocks is so lucrative.......the cost on a Blue Label is less than $400 for standard Generation 3 models for anyone qualified to purchase.

You ever thought that Glock might be discounting those guns deeper to put them in LEO hands? Perhaps even selling them at a loss? There are limited blue box around and Glock has even limited the quantity a LEO can buy because of people cheating the system. That tells me that Glock is not making money on them, or probably even losing money on them.

What does it tell you?

I know Josh. He has always shot straight with me. I don't think he would tell you he is selling at dealer cost and not do it. Give him a call. What are you gonna lose? The price of a phone call?

I'm not saying that store wouldn't do what it says and sell at cost. The site that I was referring to as having an at cost sale each year and it not being close is in Athens.

You ever thought that Glock might be discounting those guns deeper to put them in LEO hands? Perhaps even selling them at a loss? There are limited blue box around and Glock has even limited the quantity a LEO can buy because of people cheating the system. That tells me that Glock is not making money on them, or probably even losing money on them.

What does it tell you?

It tells me that you don't understand what I was talking about. Glock does not sell Blue Label Guns at a loss. The point I was making was that so many "unlicensed dealers" were buying Blue Label for around $400 and flipping them at $500-$600. The shortage of Blue Label Glocks isn't because everyone eligible wanted one, it was because so many were buying just to flip them. Glock limited the cheaters because they were undercutting legitimate dealers, not because they lost money.

its not cost. all the guns r a different price off if we r talking about the same shop in Athens. I actually bought my first gun there because of that sale. Anyway have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom