• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

42" plano pluckable gun case

To the people who got one : Would this be a practical case to fly with? Would it pass TSA specs of not being able to be pried open?

It has 3 latches across the front and one on each end , 2 of the front latches have key locks on them . also 2 of the latches have places for padlocks. That would be 4 locking points total . I think the airlines require three points of locking so it should be good to go i would think .

Here's an update. Canton, both Rome stores, and Cedartown show limited stock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 52
The walmart in dallas has them but they are 69.95 I wonder why.

Carrollton has them too but they too are 69.95
wal-mart.com says prices vary from location to location and they won't match price online price or competitors price on firearms and accessories that aren't in their trading region... WTH happened to their we'll beat any advertised price on anything we carry?

Hiram had a stack of them this weekend, they're in a display in the center of the aisle between sporting goods and the craft section. I got one for $59.97, and it seems like a very nice case.

The best way to "Pluck" these is to pull the foam out, turn it over, lay everything out upside down, mark where to cut, remove items, cut all the way through at the scored marks, cut the pulled areas into thinner sheets, reinsert the thin sheets into holes, turn it over and reinstall foam, fill with treasures...

Back
Top Bottom