• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

43x and 48 MOS

More surface area on the hand. The wider frame spreads out the impact of the recoil.
Interesting. For me I have small hands so I find exactly the opposite. Shooting a larger pistol requires my hands to be more open and I have less strength in my grip that way. When I can get my hands around something like a P365 or a G43, I feel like I could literally break the frame in my hands if I wanted to, and my hands don't get near as tired and I have a much stronger grip on the gun. ....but Im a puss.

yep was gonna say that. That’s why I prefer the g26/g19 over the 43x/48. I noticed it right away. Follow up shots a good bit faster accurately with double stack glocks for me plus the 26 still has all the mag versatility. That’s why I sold the 43x/48. I even had the shield arms 15 round mags but at 40 bucks a pop those get expensive. ETS mags are 16 bucks and I’ve never had a problem with those at the range

I typically shoot my Nomad 9 (G19) and 365xl in the same range session and without a doubt the Nomad 9 (G19) is better across the board. If it wasn't for the 365xl's slightly more comfortable and concealable size and weight I'd probably just hand it off to my wife.

All these new 9mm toys and nothing to feed them. Seems like a great time for Glock to surprise us with a completly different product from Smyrna. Maybe an affordable ammo division of the company. I bet it would go over better than the Glock 44 did. Jus saying......

All these new 9mm toys and nothing to feed them. Seems like a great time for Glock to surprise us with a completly different product from Smyrna. Maybe an affordable ammo division of the company. I bet it would go over better than the Glock 44 did. Jus saying......
Do you think they would sell ammo under market value...just to be nice? If they did, would they be able to keep up with demand?
Anyway, there's no way they are going to morph into an ammo company, they can't even build a rifle.

Love my 43X
CD2B4792-2286-402D-9887-D53DB95A6E21.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom