• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What and how do you carry while you run?

the double homicide I was involved in was in my half million dollar home, gated "safe" neighborhood. Where I walk my dogs and my kids play. There's nowhere safe.
Man!! Sorry to hear that. You're absolutely right, there's nowhere safe. Anybody that thinks so is delusional

Second the motion for Hill People gear for hiking and running. It's what I use when in the deep woods hiking up in the N. GA mountains.
Yep. I have backed off of running but hike/ walk in the woods daily and use my HPG rig.
Also perfect for mountain biking as well
IMG_2371.png

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpeg
    IMG_2308.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2371.png
    IMG_2371.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
This has got me to thinking.. maybe if I OWNED A GUN , I like this chest rig thing.. looked on Amazon and found some that looked like something I’d try out.. getting it cheaper on Amazon in case I decide I don’t like it means I’m not out a lot of money.. if I like it and decide to progress futher I’ll u my anti and go it’s something more long lasting.. been walking a lot lately with some light jogging and stadium stairs .. good thread.. along with some smartass comments from both sides

Yes, treadmill running sucks. I am always a minute or 2 slower on a treadmill too.
True.. treadmill work is just basically picking up your feet.. roadwork is more of moving your body weight.. my waist is coming down but my weight is staying the same more or less.. maybe I’m building muscle in my legs.. lol

A vote for the Hill People Gear snubby bag. I can fit my 43 or 43X in it and its not even noticed when running. I also drop my phone in the front.

I have used the bigger bags and carried up to a full size 2011 just to test it.

Back
Top Bottom