• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.45 acp powder

231, Red Dot or Bullseye for .45 ACP. And carry your handloads for SD. That decades old argument is rubbish created by Massad Ayoob. My handloads are more accurate and predictable than factory ammo.

I think I agree,,,If my rifle was my carry weapon,,I would for sure want my loads,,compared to factory..

Another vote for Titegroup. Clean, no smoke and both my 45s love the same recipe.

Just started working on some loads with Bullseye, so far Titegroup has given,,,,well,,, tighter groups. ;)

A BIG THANK YOU to all of those who provide specific loads, they are useful in that they save us a lot of time in working up loads for our own application.
I can understand why some who post on ODT do not share their specific loads due to concerns about liability ... and anyone who does use someone else's load
data without checking it against published data from a known source (ie. powder manufacturer) is a asking for trouble and has no business reloading.

A BIG THANK YOU to all of those who provide specific loads, they are useful in that they save us a lot of time in working up loads for our own application.
I can understand why some who post on ODT do not share their specific loads due to concerns about liability ... and anyone who does use someone else's load
data without checking it against published data from a known source (ie. powder manufacturer) is a asking for trouble and has no business reloading.

lol... i noticed that too. I share loads that work for me with the general disclaimer that you should always do your own research.

Back
Top Bottom