IMG_3806.jpeg
IMG_3807.jpeg
IMG_3808.jpeg
IMG_3809.jpeg
IMG_3810.jpeg
IMG_3811.jpeg
IMG_3812.jpeg

Well, it fits a 1911, 45.
Ya load the 22’s into the chamber things that look like a 45 acp round.
Put ‘em in the mag and they chamber and eject.

Now, any ideas who made this thing ?

IMG_3834.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg
IMG_3836.jpeg

With help from someone on the “evil, book of faces” I found out this is a copy of a training devise that was made for the Norwegian M1914 model 45.
IMG_3859.png

I want to say that's an old military trainer set. You can see why it didn't catch on, loading rounds into fake rounds and then losing them really takes the fun out of range trips.

This is awesome.

Too bad they forgot to pick up some of their "spent" cartridges and only left you with four.

They probably lost em, being black and ejecting everywhere. It’d be easy to loose em.
I thought of getting a machinist friend to make some more, and then have all of em powder coated orange or pink or something.

I want to say that's an old military trainer set. You can see why it didn't catch on, loading rounds into fake rounds and then losing them really takes the fun out of range trips.

The original was made for the Norwegian military for training in their 45’s. (In 1928)
The original would actually chamber a 45 acp in the 22 barrel, making it into a bomb.
This reman of the old Norwegian version changed the chamber just enough so that you can’t chamber an actual 45 round.
And yes, it’s very slow having to load and unload the 22’s from the chamber inserts

Here it is in action. This is in a Colt Commander. All I changed was the barrel. Used the 45 spring and guide rod.
Using CCI Stingers.

Back
Top Bottom