• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  4th of July giveaway for someone in need!! Winner is No. 14 budman789_99. Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo696

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
744   0
Reaction score
Ok guys. im feeling extra patriotic so im giving away a Ruger P345 with a box of ammo in observance of the 4th of July. There is only one stipulation, i would like it to be given to someone truly in need. im sure that everyone on ODT may know someone or heard of someone that may be down on their luck such as a single mother trying to make ends meet, a good guy that has been out of work for awhile trying too feed his family and has had to liquidate his gun collection for pennies, even to the point of being defenseless, in order to put food on the table etc. I think most of you know where im coming from on this. Might even be a fellow ODT member. a drawaing seems to be the only fair way so i'll draw a random post number on the 9th of July at 7:00 pm. One post per user. I can't verify if the actual winner is in need or is actually going to pass it forward to somone who is, nor will I ask, but everyone I have met on ODT and done business with so far would get it where it needs to go, assuming they truly didn't need it themselves. Good luck to everyone who enters.

Georgia residents only please

Georgia drivers license required, carry permit preferred

Attachments

• IMG_20120703_183945.jpg
    IMG_20120703_183945.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Man this is awesome of you. I actually no of a great person for this my neighbor has nearly lost everything. He has worked for they have had such hard time.

unemployment aint no fun and have been doing it since december but hopefully thanks to fellow odt member i might have something in the next few weeks. this is why i love the odt and its members they are some great americans on here

This is a really generous act and I know that you will be richly blessed for it! I know a single father who could really use this! He had a Hi-point C9 but had to sell it to make ends meet. This would really help him since he feels the need to protect his family, but just does not currently have the means (other than his fists or a kitchen knife).

This is a great thing you are doing. I actually have both of my guns for sale now on ODT so I can put the money to a house my wife and I are renting. This would help me not have the feeling that I left the house without my pants, which is how I feel when I have no weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom