• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  4th of July giveaway for someone in need!! Winner is No. 14 budman789_99. Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a guy who recently had 2 heart attacks,and was touch and go a few days at the VA.He sold his guns when he was diagnosed with cirrohsis of the liver 2 years ago.Now he is need of a weapon to check on a business he does some odd jobs for and he goes to answer alarms late at night without a weapon.He use to ride with us but not any more.Dave's a vet ,a survivor and definitely in need of protection at night when he goes to check the alarm system.Its great what you do and God Bless You

I work with a guy whose house got broken into a few weeks back (no one was home) and had his only gun stolen from him. He's been trying to replace all of his stuff but the gun isn't on the top of his priority list. I think he could really use this to help lift his spirits, and also help him rest easier at night, so please count me in on his behalf. Awesome thing you're doing man!

I know some one in need. A fellow veteran that separated recently is having a hard time finding work. We were in the same unit. He tried several jobs already & nothing seems to be panning out for him. So if I win, it's going to my buddy in OK.

Proud to be an American and so glad to be part of an awesome group of people. Halo, you are a very generous and thoughtful person. My neighbor is at wits end and borrowing Peter to pay Paul. I hired him to help me out temporarily until he can find something more beneficial for him.

I want to say there are some awsome people on this site that I have meet. It's great that ya'll think about other people.I have a person in mind my brother in law. He's in hard times just had two hip surgeries this year. He still walks with a cane,he can't work.My sister has to do it all her self. he deserves it.

A guy at my church has had a rough year and a half. He's had to sell all of his guns to make ends meet. What an awesome gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom