• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

556 SBR's are stupid

I guess if I was planning on shooting people with them I might take into consideration what you are saying (even though science doesn't back it up. . As I am not planning on shooting people with mine your argument is invalid.

Agreed. Though I disagree with a lot of the "science" about stopping power that is being used today, too. But that's another conversation.

Last edited:
You got anymore of those sbr pics you had? tanker?
Some where in my 10 CDs full of photos. You would think I was a tourist and not a soldier considering the number of photos we took. I'll see if I can find some. What do you mean Tanker?

Some where in my 10 CDs full of photos. You would think I was a tourist and not a soldier considering the number of photos we took. I'll see if I can find some. What do you mean Tanker?
lol cd's, get those things on a HD.

Sometimes the guys that spent time on a vehicle got the shorter guns for easy om vehicle embarkment. I forgot you were psyop/miso

lol cd's, get those things on a HD.

Sometimes the guys that spent time on a vehicle got the shorter guns for easy om vehicle embarkment. I forgot you were psyop/miso

Yeah bro the SBR was for door to door sales. Persuading, changing, and influencing the masses. Carrying the SAW in those situations is a bit overkill so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom