• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6.8 SPC IN SEARCH OF BRASS!

Finding used 6.8spc brass is darn near impossible. I have been posting and reposting in here the same add in content and never got any replies. It's like digging through concrete to find gold.

order direct from Starline. It shows as "backordered" but you can order it. Mine shipped within a few days or ordering it. Usually if it's going to be a while with Starline, they won't let you order it (I've been waiting on their 45-70 brass for a while). Might be worth a call to them but I bought 500 new pieces of starline 6.8spc a few months ago for around $200 for 500.

If you need smaller quantities just to get you started, I would possibly sell some of my odds and ends (probably have some SB, Rem, Hornday, etc).

If you order from Starline, I might be interested in another 500 pieces.

AFAIK the starline brass is as good as anything out there. I have some of the older SSA brass and to me that's probably the gold standard for brass. Also keep in mind I think there were some large rifle primer brass out at one time (I think I have some that I was going to use for times when I may not pick up my brass, that's what I usually do with the small primer 45acp stuff).

I second Starline brass, I've never had issue ordering directly through them with items listed as backordered. It's usually cheaper that way compared to buying from other companies.

I second Starline brass, I've never had issue ordering directly through them with items listed as backordered. It's usually cheaper that way compared to buying from other companies.
Diamond K brass usually has it in stock a lot of the times I have visited the site. You just have to keep on checking in.

Back
Top Bottom