• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

72 gun freedom safe @ Ollie's

I see what you are saying that any safe is better than no safe.. But I would make the argument that if you have enough firearms to fill this safe then your investment is worth well over the $2,000 asking price. And if you have that many guns and can't afford the safe then you have terrible spending habits.
Yeah probably, maybe, if, who knows. Too many if's. Maybe it's a starter safe, maybe it is going to be used to lock up their grandpa like in the photo. Maybe it's going into a concrete bunker in the secret layer of something and they just like the look of it. If someone needs a 72 gun safe, looks like a good deal to me!

You know how a cross repels vampires? I wonder if this picture has a similar effect on some folks?

ll_us_i5.wal.co_dfw_dce07b8c_f380_k2__2f51aa49_6391_4a19_932b_815323d783eb51a5e40a39e607cf1e90.jpg

The floor in my house can't support a 2000 pound safe. Maybe it could with some sort of reshoring. Most houses are designed for a 40 pound per square foot live load I believe. This would be a good option for people who who don't have concrete to bolt down to. I've had my house broke into and my "sub par not 2000 pound safe" kept my guns from getting stolen. Having anything is better than nothing.

Last edited:
The floor in my house can't support a 2000 pound safe. Maybe it could with some sort of reshoring. Most houses are designed for a 40 pound per square foot live load I believe. This would be a good option for people who who don't have concrte to bolt down to. I've had my house broke into and my "sub par not 2000 pound safe" kept my guns from getting stolen. Having anything is better than nothing.
I am embarrassed for your guns. Shame on you. :tsk:

You just reminded me that they just opened one of those places in the older ****ty part of Warner Robins. (As in closer to Macon) I need to go check it out, Because Big Lots has gotten too proud of their closeout bull****.

Back
Top Bottom