• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

72 gun freedom safe @ Ollie's

The Common Core math:
Inside Dimensions: 57.5"x39"x21" =

www.maplesoft.com_products_maple_features_images_math_equation_editor_math_equation_editor.jpg
= 72 guns

Can you give me the common core version please?
The common core version is that it can hold as many guns as you say it can hold as long a you can explain how you came up with that answer. Which leads me to believe that they actually do use common core math when labeling how many guns the safes are able to hold.

Nobody is going to walk off with it. However they will cut the side easily and get in. Also, not a lot of fire protection in something that light. Fireboard isn't light.
Not to jump in the middle of this fine debate...

But for those that haven't seen them, there are some YT videos detailing the most common way of entering a safe. Scary easy and it isn't cutting. Check them out. It might help regarding safe placement location.

Well, all of my guns "feel" like they belong to a very unique group. Because of this feeling, each one's uniqueness is irrelevant to the space that it occupies. Knowing that they belong to this group of unique "entities" all joined together to absorb the criticisms of those that do not share this feeling, each one feels they are the other; thus, making them "one" in the eyes of the group and those that provide a discord to the body as a whole. So the answer is quite simple...

I have ONE gun and it fits in ONE safe.

Well, all of my guns "feel" like they belong to a very unique group. Because of this feeling, each one's uniqueness is irrelevant to the space that it occupies. Knowing that they belong to this group of unique "entities" all joined together to absorb the criticisms of those that do not share this feeling, each one feels they are the other; thus, making them "one" in the eyes of the group and those that provide a discord to the body as a whole. So the answer is quite simple...

I have ONE gun and it fits in ONE safe.
Thay may very well be the gayest thing I'll read today.

Back
Top Bottom