• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7500 comments and 200 deals giveaway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to MRH MRH for being the winner of a brand spanking new EDC-M1 knife from @billieco and myself. Mr Gearcraftholsters decided to offer me a special price on one of his knives as a giveaway. Therefore as soon as it arrives I will do my best to meet up with you as soon as possible. Of course if you don't want it I'm sure one of these other knuckleheads will gladly take your place as the winner sir.
View attachment 1092243

Color may vary slightly but hey its free knife for you sir..
Specs:
Full Tang
440 stainless steel
Black Cerakoted blades
Hardened to 58-60
Length: 8.5" Overall
Blade: 4"
Weight: 5 ounces
G-10 Scales Black and Tan
Kydex Sheath
Made in the USA (one of my favorite parts behind the fact that he is a brother here on the odt)

View attachment 1092248 View attachment 1092247

No freakin way. Bwahaha!! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Congrats to MRH MRH for being the winner of a brand spanking new EDC-M1 knife from @billieco and myself. Mr Gearcraftholsters decided to offer me a special price on one of his knives as a giveaway. Therefore as soon as it arrives I will do my best to meet up with you as soon as possible. Of course if you don't want it I'm sure one of these other knuckleheads will gladly take your place as the winner sir.
View attachment 1092243

Color may vary slightly but hey its free knife for you sir..
Specs:
Full Tang
440 stainless steel
Black Cerakoted blades
Hardened to 58-60
Length: 8.5" Overall
Blade: 4"
Weight: 5 ounces
G-10 Scales Black and Tan
Kydex Sheath
Made in the USA (one of my favorite parts behind the fact that he is a brother here on the odt)

View attachment 1092248 View attachment 1092247

Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom