8 die from carbon monoxide

GENERATOR? Or was it just one of those generators that produces heat?

I guess they didn't want to waste any of the engine heat, and they would have some electricity left over for the TV. 52" Flat screen no doubt.
Heaters take up a good bit of a generators output.

What makes you assume they had a 52" Flat Screen?

I just dont see the need to have 7 children. Sure, back in the day when you had to tend to a farm or split chores, etc. Even when the next "plague" would wipe out half your children, I could understand having that many back up kids.

In modern america... that is just too many damn kids.
Government should definitely pass a law limiting it to one. Yep, that works elsewhere.

I just dont see the need to have 7 children. Sure, back in the day when you had to tend to a farm or split chores, etc. Even when the next "plague" would wipe out half your children, I could understand having that many back up kids.

In modern america... that is just too many damn kids.

Regardless of my feelings one way or the other on this topic, the 7 children between 6-16 do not deserve to die because their father was an idiot.

Regardless of my feelings one way or the other on this topic, the 7 children between 6-16 do not deserve to die because their father was an idiot.

I totally agree.
Are you on the list to adopt or support the parasites upon society? Besides paying taxes.

Is your door always open for the homeless?

Usually stupid people raise stupid offspring.
Heaters take up a good bit of a generators output.

What makes you assume they had a 52" Flat Screen?

Cuz Obama made sure of that.

I totally agree.
Are you on the list to adopt or support the parasites upon society? Besides paying taxes.

Is your door always open for the homeless?

Usually stupid people raise stupid offspring.

Cuz Obama made sure of that.
What does my door being opened have to do with not talking trash about a father who had a job and was trying to provide.

Government should definitely pass a law limiting it to one. Yep, that works elsewhere.

One might be one too many. We have enough people on the planet currently.

Yeah, I wasnt commenting on the actual news article either. I just see things like Octomom and other folks with absurd numbers of offspring (with or without the same mom/dad) and cant seem to fathom why anyone would legitimately want or feel the need to procreate in such numbers.

Back
Top Bottom