8 die from carbon monoxide

One might be one too many. We have enough people on the planet currently.

Yeah, I wasnt commenting on the actual news article either. I just see things like Octomom and other folks with absurd numbers of offspring (with or without the same mom/dad) and cant seem to fathom why anyone would legitimately want or feel the need to procreate in such numbers.

You must not be Mormon. I do agree though, too many people already.

I am not... my Aunt, in you guessed it Utah, is. Her, her husband and her 8 or 9 children in a 3 bedroom house. Oh well, my wife and I are doing our part. None my business what everyone else does.

I totally agree.
Are you on the list to adopt or support the parasites upon society? Besides paying taxes.

Is your door always open for the homeless?

Usually stupid people raise stupid offspring.

Cuz Obama made sure of that.
Is this a Mod's second account? Are you trying to get people to build up points by responding to this?

Feels like bait to me.

I don't think the world is overpopulated. Much of the world is completely devoid of people.
all_that_is_interesting.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_world_population_density_map.jpg

I don't think the world is overpopulated. Much of the world is completely devoid of people.
all_that_is_interesting.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_world_population_density_map.jpg
oh yeah... the super cold, super hot or super unlivable places. lol I hear Antarctica hit a record high temp a few days ago. Maybe I should just move.

Last edited:

Much of the world is also devoid of fertile land. The earth does not contain endless resources and eventually will reach it's capacity. Just like the number of deer that an area can handle before they start starving to death and dying from disease.

Back
Top Bottom