• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 per day. 2,920 per year killed.

I have kids,duh

Do try to keep up

"an example my older brother was killed because someone failed to lock-up his weapon correctly and his son got hold of it and shot my brother 3 times in the head for $75 and a case of beer"

The someone was the Father of the child.not my brother."Reading comprehension 101"

LOL

Probably a low count considering folks that leave weapons unlocked in drawers,in a vehicle,etc. or where easy access can be had.As an example my older brother was killed because someone failed to lock-up his weapon correctly and his son got hold of it and shot my brother 3 times in the head for $75 and a case of beer.You think its wrong,I think your wrong!!!.Had the gun been properly locked away there a greater chance (staistically) my bro would be alive today,safety counts ,wrecklessness with any weapon can kill randomly.Stats do make little difference,action is what needs to happen and being wreckless and immature with improper storage will always end in a tragedy

I have kids,duh

Do try to keep up

"an example my older brother was killed because someone failed to lock-up his weapon correctly and his son got hold of it and shot my brother 3 times in the head for $75 and a case of beer"

The someone was the Father of the child.not my brother."Reading comprehension 101"

LOL

Your brother was killed because a criminal wanted the $75 and the case of beer, not because someone left a gun unlocked. Stop being ridiculous. Your sentence structure is quite possibly the worst I've seen on the ODT (referenced above) and I'm including @bernie in that group. YOU keep up. The thread was started to dispute the ad's claim that 8 "children" per day are killed accidentally by firearms improperly stored. If you have statistics that can be used to refute that, cite them. And, credit the source too while you're at it. Any idiot can copy and paste from a google search.

Your brother was killed because a criminal wanted the $75 and the case of beer, not because someone left a gun unlocked. Stop being ridiculous. Your sentence structure is quite possibly the worst I've seen on the ODT (referenced above) and I'm including @bernie in that group. YOU keep up. The thread was started to dispute the ad's claim that 8 "children" per day are killed accidentally by firearms improperly stored. If you have statistics that can be used to refute that, cite them. And, credit the source too while you're at it. Any idiot can copy and paste from a google search.

1jhhp5.jpg

I have kids,duh

Do try to keep up

LOL

Maybe you should write more clearly.
Ex. My older brother was killed because a person did not secure their firearm and their son got ahold of it who then committed the crime of shooting my brother for $75 and a case of beer with the firearm.

Should actually read, a ****bag criminal killed my brother for $75 and a case of beer with a firearm he stole from his ****bag father. Most correct.

And you want to ding me for my reading comprehension skills lol.

However, my point still stands. Maybe the person who raised a **** kid that would shoot someone for $75 and a case of beer along with the ****bag kid that would do such a thing should bear the responsibility for their actions? Rather than an inanimate object?

I'm sorry your brother was the victim of a crime. Don't let your personal tragedy and justified anger cast a net of blame beyond the criminal who committed the crime.

LOL

ab767a7ca566e56a733998c61b095e46

Back
Top Bottom