• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

80% lowers $25-$35

I smell a scam.
What's the saying... If it looks to good to be true, you know the rest.
Why are the photos different. They have graphics of two differnt receivers??? Which are they promising?
Good luck.:pop2:
Will these be shipped via Nigeria?

Last edited:
I smell a scam.
Why are the photos different. They have graphics of two differnt receivers??? Which are they promising?

It's in the Conversations. They plan on finalizing the design after the fund drive is over. They had one design in the beginning but a bunch of people complained or requested different features.

The other company that has two designs shown is offering two different lowers. One for AR-10, one for AR-15.

Yeah, it's a risk but for a $25-35 lower I'll take a chance. We're funding their equipment and material purchase. They get what they need without a bank loan. We get lowers at cost or maybe a little below cost. Seems possible to me.

I smell a scam.

It's possible. Don't put in money that you can't afford to lose. Don't get carried away.

i really want to get 2 ar15s, 1 ar10, 1 1911, and 1 10/22 but i dont have anywhere to anodize. dont have the supplies nor space to set up for that type of deal......only reason id get any of them is to customize with color and engravings. also would be cool to just completely build up a gun like that.

i really want to get 2 ar15s, 1 ar10, 1 1911, and 1 10/22 but i dont have anywhere to anodize. dont have the supplies nor space to set up for that type of deal......only reason id get any of them is to customize with color and engravings. also would be cool to just completely build up a gun like that.

Wishful thinking will get you no where. Where there is a will, there is a way: http://hackaday.com/2011/10/17/anodizing-and-dying-aluminum-without-battery-acid/

Back
Top Bottom