• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
The magic bullet from the Kennedy assassination is enough to cause doubts as to the Warren Commission's findings.

The thought that the government would go to such extreme lengths to make something up sounds crazy, but even Trump did not release the classified docs re: Kennedy. After sixty years there is still some super ultra mega secret that the US Gov doesn't want the US People to know.

That's fertile ground for distrust, let alone conspiracy theory.
Yeah that bullet now was a crock of of s*** excuse my language. There's no way that bullet went through Kennedy's head and then hit that dude's front leg and came out in pristine condition like it did. That was all a crock. It had literally no deformation. As far as the rest of your post I have to pretty much agree with as well. They're all a bunch of crooks on Capitol Hill hell bent on Power and avarice. I'm pretty sure there's a couple of good ones in the bunch but most of them aren't worth a damn.

Love it when y’all get into religious discussions.

take this jingle, substitute God for dog.
then rewrite…
My god’s better than your god,
my god’s stronger than yours,
my god’s better ’cause he’ll smite non-believers.
my god’s better than yours.

and all faiths can use it!

The Magic Bullet: It caused all the wounds to the governor and the non-fatal wounds to the president, which totals up to seven entry/exit wounds in both men.

From Wikipedia (I know, I know, but they're quoting the Warren Commission):
(The bullet) passed through President Kennedy's neck into Governor Connally's chest, went through his right wrist, and embedded itself in Connally's left thigh. If so, this bullet traversed a back brace, 15 layers of clothing, seven layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches (38 cm) of muscle tissue, and pulverized 4 inches (10 cm) of Connally's rib, and shattered his radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at Parkland Memorial Hospital after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this gurney was the one that had carried Governor Connally.

Bullet_found_on_stretcher_at_Parkland_Memorial_Hospital,_CE399-1.jpg

Like a passport on the pavement.

The Magic Bullet: It caused all the wounds to the governor and the non-fatal wounds to the president, which totals up to seven entry/exit wounds in both men.

(The bullet) passed through President Kennedy's neck into Governor Connally's chest, went through his right wrist, and embedded itself in Connally's left thigh. If so, this bullet traversed a back brace, 15 layers of clothing, seven layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches (38 cm) of muscle tissue, and pulverized 4 inches (10 cm) of Connally's rib, and shattered his radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at Parkland Memorial Hospital after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this gurney was the one that had carried Governor Connally.

View attachment 6235208

I know right you could actually reload that bullet and use it again. Not really but fairly darn close! That right there is just simply not true and a complete falsehood. And I really can't believe they tried to pass that off.

Love it when y’all get into religious discussions.

take this jingle, substitute God for dog.
then rewrite…
My god’s better than your god,
my god’s stronger than yours,
my god’s better ’cause he’ll smite non-believers.
my god’s better than yours.

and all faiths can use it!

I just believe and have faith in my religion. What really throws me is what some religions believe and don't believe. Like reincarnation from a nation of people that's half starving to death yet the cows walk through the streets and are treated like Kings.

Some of the statements we just discussed are quite disturbing. My religion makes no such remarks or comments. We're giving 10 commandments and taught to love to have mercy and forgive. No man is without sin. We are all sinners and we will never cease to sin. Jesus died on the cross for our sins and paid for them in his blood so that we don't have to. All he ask is to believe. That's all, it couldn't be any easier. Just believe!

if you look up any question on how to conduct yourself in the Bible the answers are sensible. It's a faith I feel good about and I have never doubted since I was 5 years old and my father baptized me in the church he was a minister of at the time. That was before he went into the rubber business as a chemist when I was just a youngster.

He smoked all his life. That very church congregation just about ran him out of town over that. Just another example of how even Christians can be hateful and judgmental which doesn't shed a good light on the religion for sure. But that's the nature of man and not God. I also went to a couple of private Christian schools were treated despicably there. It was enough to turn anyone against the religion but I always held steady in my faith. I was put through stuff that would have made most men shun the word for the rest of their life. At the age 14 I started living to please the people and tried hard to be like those around me and strayed off the path for a many years and did many a bad deeds. I was a fool! My divorce was a wake up call and I have renewed my dedication to God and try to do everything I can to be the Christian he would like me to be but I still have my faults. It's a battle against the demons everyday. A man has to believe in something good and bigger and better than himself and those around him. If not then what's the reason for living.

Yeah that bullet now was a crock of of s*** excuse my language. There's no way that bullet went through Kennedy's head and then hit that dude's front leg and came out in pristine condition like it did. That was all a crock. It had literally no deformation. As far as the rest of your post I have to pretty much agree with as well. They're all a bunch of crooks on Capitol Hill hell bent on Power and avarice. I'm pretty sure there's a couple of good ones in the bunch but most of them aren't worth a damn.

View attachment 6235208

A secret service agent at the time just recently (the last week or so) admitted that he had picked up that bullet (in the car I think), placed it in his pocket, and later placed it on the governor's gurney at the hospital - not knowing what else to do with it.
Now I forget where I saw that.

Thanks for that, I just found it. Paul Landis, now 88.
He claims he pulled it out of the back of a seat and...
placed it on Kennedy's gurney.
The Warren Commission claimed it was on Connally's gurney.

Thanks for that, I just found it. Paul Landis, now 88.
He claims he pulled it out of the back of a seat and...
placed it on Kennedy's gurney.
The Warren Commission claimed it was on Connally's gurney.
That's goes against all standards of chain of custody for the evidence. The real question is where is the actual deformed projectile that did the damage. It has to be there somewhere. I am sure that they recovered it. The only reason they would bury that is if the actual bullet wasn't fired from a carcano rifle. So that still leaves some pretty suspicious questions there.

That bullet looks like it was fired in a water tank to preserve the integrity for easy ballistics comparison. I sorry but that screams cover up there. Maybe I am just speculating and I missed a few facts but that bullet didn't do the deed.

Back
Top Bottom