• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm more than willing to believe the powers that be would do something like this to accomplish whatever their end goal(s) are.

However, I also believe that those in power are far too incompetent to pull something that intricate off without more red flags and missing pieces.

I know this isn't a good contribution. But for whatever it's worth, I could see it being either way. There's a lot of logic and lack of logic to both arguments.

Too many people would have had to be in on it. The FAA, and Air Force (they did scramble jets), Pentagon workers, etc. How about the personnel who worked at the airports that trained the guys to fly? They are all in on the lie?

And, too many witnesses on the ground who saw the planes hit.

I believe there was planes in New York for sure. Possibly the Pentagon and Somerset County. But I also believe it was coordinated by people still coordinating evil acts today and none of them are named Osama Bin laden.

I don't believe Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with it and neither does the FBI.

Although I believe it's very possible elected officials of our government was involved I can't say I 100% believe that but I can say that I 100%
believe at the very best, our own government allowed it to happen, lied about it to this day, and used it to perpetrate evil globally for decades.

I don't believe 2 planes alone caused 3 buildings in New York to collapse neatly into their own footprints.

I believe none of the ever changing official narrative that is carefully handed down from the CIA to media outlets.

I believe Toby Keith gets genuinely sad every 9/11.

I believe there were planes. I don’t believe we know the whole truth of the matter and probably never will. Like the JFK assassination there are things that will never come to the light of day because anyone who might talk was done away with.
Ephesians 6:12 is very applicable in this case. There is evil in the world.

I believe there were planes. I don’t believe we know the whole truth of the matter and probably never will. Like the JFK assassination there are things that will never come to the light of day because anyone who might talk was done away with.
Ephesians 6:12 is very applicable in this case. There is evil in the world.
JFK was seeing Dr. Max Jacobson for his “vitamins” which contained meth…he was a junkie. The Govmnt took him out to keep him quiet. The book Doctor Feelgood tells it all.

i believe with my whole being that airliners did hit the towers. Where there controlled demolitions after, who the faq knows? Tower seven is bizarre as hell and the Pentagon footage looks like a missile to my dumb ass eyeballs.

Here is where we agree that we will never know the truth about 9/11. It does reek of evil!

Yeah, there's a whole theory that the planes were "photoshopped" in on live TV and the only thing that happened was bombs. There's an entire documentary on it....and believe it or not, it's a little bit compelling.
I'm open to different theories. But I don't see a video posted or a link so far.

JFK was seeing Dr. Max Jacobson for his “vitamins” which contained meth…he was a junkie. The Govmnt took him out to keep him quiet. The book Doctor Feelgood tells it all.

i believe with my whole being that airliners did hit the towers. Where there controlled demolitions after, who the faq knows? Tower seven is bizarre as hell and the Pentagon footage looks like a missile to my dumb ass eyeballs.

Here is where we agree that we will never know the truth about 9/11. It does reek of evil!
I did not see anything in your post that I disagree with.

Back
Top Bottom