• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did you even look at the attachments I posted? Steel loses 50 percent of its strength at 1100° F. Building fires generate temperatures of 1100° F. On a normal day the twin towers would sway up to 12". Is so hard to believe in is weakened state, the buildings collapsed.
Not to mention that at 1000° it can expand up to 10%. A twenty five foot long beam stretching out another two and a half feet would pop more than a couple rivets loose and twist off the support columns.

I did. If the towers fell from the top down, maybe your point would have something plausable. They didn't fall over though, they collapsed demolition style from the ground 70 stories away from the fire. There is a plethora of structural engineers and demolition experts who have debunked this.

Did you even look at my attachment?!?!
Oh look, George and Dick rigged this Brazilian building to collapse too…

And if you spend a few seconds looking, you can find examples from all over the world and America…

Not to mention that at 1000° it can expand up to 10%. A twenty five foot long beam stretching out another two and a half feet would pop more than a couple rivets loose and twist off the support columns.
Steel beams expanded 10% 7 underground basement levels and 70 stories from a burning plane?
What a reach

you said it 'steel melts at 2700 degrees ......... The films of towers say it all/show it all.... If look at the films you will see molten steel pouring off the Floors .........days of old; when the Empire state building was hit, the old prop plane had 315 octane aviation (burns much hotter) fuel on board and the building was repaired.......
Perhaps the construction materials and design differences between the Empire State Building and the Twin Towers, not to mention the size of the aircraft (as well as fuel capacity and airspeed), contributed to the different outcomes.

And please, don't label me a know it all. I just search the web when i have questions. I knew none of this before i searched for it.
Screenshot_20230913_001812_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_001919_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_002448_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_002611_Chrome.jpg

Steel beams expanded 10% 7 underground basement levels and 70 stories from a burning plane?
What a reach
It’s like vertical dominoes. The top stories collapse due to weakened support structure. The shock load of one floor collapsing upon the next intensifies exponentially all the way down. Even floors with no fire damage (even though fuel and fire were burning all the way down through elevator shafts which were located in the center support structure) cannot support the shock load of all the floors above pancaking down one on top of another.

Back
Top Bottom