• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s like vertical dominoes. The top stories collapse due to weakened support structure. The shock load of one floor collapsing upon the next intensifies exponentially all the way down. Even floors with no fire damage (even though fuel and fire were burning all the way down through elevator shafts which were located in the center support structure) cannot support the shock load of all the floors above pancaking down one on top of another.
But that didn't happen. They collapsed from the basement.

Angled cut, molten spall (over 2000 degree required) 6 stories below ground level.
So no possible way it was shearing of weakened steel under heavy load? The rust indicates exposure to extreme heat. The “molten spall” is positively steel? No possible way that’s another metal from another source…like say…aluminum?

Did you rule out all the possibilities or just jump to the one conclusion that confirmed your bias?

So no possible way it was shearing of weakened steel under heavy load? The rust indicates exposure to extreme heat. The “molten spall” is positively steel? No possible way that’s another metal from another source…like say…aluminum?

Did you rule out all the possibilities or just jump to the one conclusion that confirmed your bias?
No, this is not my speculation- it is a compilation of hundreds (possibly thousands) point of views. I have watched more eyewitness interviews , first responder accounts, clean up crew stories and buried footage than anyone I've ever met. Also worked in metallurgy and have cut any ferrous OR non ferrous material you can name. The narrative simply does not add up

Regardless of any question you just ask, jet fuel does not melt steel beams. Under any circumstance

This is a 141 from the 80 s that burned up next to me, we were getting ready for a two ship mission.
only thing left was part of gears, titanium core on engines and the Pet rocks we used to put in place of pallets to simulate loads

1694581217073.jpeg

View attachment 6216383

You could bring 100k gallons and it won't change. Average house fire struggles to reach 1800°f

2700 degrees is an absurd temp in open environment. The pic I posted is cut, not bent or streched
Unless of course there’s an oxidizer present. Do you know what happens to fire when pure oxygen is added? Like say the O2 tanks on board an aircraft to supply the crew and all the passengers with oxygen on a transcontinental flight? Or the LOX systems some planes have?

No oxygen doesn’t blow up like in the movies, it enriches all the flammable and combustible material and burns at a much higher temperature. Rapidly.

Unless of course there’s an oxidizer present. Do you know what happens to fire when pure oxygen is added? Like say the O2 tanks on board an aircraft to supply the crew and all the passengers with oxygen on a transcontinental flight? Or the LOX systems some planes have?

No oxygen doesn’t blow up like in the movies, it enriches all the flammable and combustible material and burns at a much higher temperature. Rapidly.
Oh but it does! Seen them blow. Maybe not like movies, but the blow.
when I was on. C17s, yes my call sign. We have an OBIGGS system that generates nitrogen for fire systems

Back
Top Bottom