• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/15 Hunt

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Just couldn't bring myself to shoot. 15 yards for 30 minutes. Babies looked too small to make it without Mama. Lots more opportunities later. Maybe Mr. Buck
20210915_074432.jpg
20210915_074532.jpg
Will come eat breakfast soon....

They can make it,if spots are gone—-I think the older we get the softer we are—-they was a time when you would not have give it a second thought.i know I have been there.her last year yearling ain’t got no babies.

They can make it,if spots are gone—-I think the older we get the softer we are—-they was a time when you would not have give it a second thought.i know I have been there.
Yes sir. Some had spots some didn't. Hard to tell which babies go with which mama's. Put the crosshairs on a big doe and all of a sudden two with spots came behind her...haha

Yes sir. Some had spots some didn't. Hard to tell which babies go with which mama's. Put the crosshairs on a big doe and all of a sudden two with spots came behind her...haha

Coyotes get the mamas too. Got one with spots and no mama hanging around the house, been that way for 3 weeks, she is doing fine.

They can make it,if spots are gone—-I think the older we get the softer we are—-they was a time when you would not have give it a second thought.i know I have been there.her last year yearling ain’t got no babies.
Each year I seem to get much more selective and softer. I was a "brown down" hunter from the late 80's till probably about 2000. Last twenty years really enjoy being able to watch and study them. But I like eating them so i will take about 5-7 a year to feed the family.

Back
Top Bottom