• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/17 Hunt

karlvv30

Wolf Icon Supporter
Bad at deer hunting
19   0
Reaction score
Just shot a nice buck but I hit him back and high. Ran down by me and my bolt is stuck in him and he was bleeding pretty good. I'm mad at myself. Hopefully that rage does its job but I'm not confident at the moment.

Just shot a nice buck but I hit him back and high. Ran down by me and my bolt is stuck in him and he was bleeding pretty good. I'm mad at myself. Hopefully that rage does its job but I'm not confident at the moment.
Wait a hr before looking,,seek a ye shall find!

B24C2980-06DD-4FEB-B6DF-153319AC3119.jpeg
Eight year old granddaughter got her first this morning.

Sitting at work since 0530. Have funeral at 11am and watching grandbaby this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow evening will be available depending on if daughter-in-law has baby today. Admitted yesterday and being induced at 40 weeks due to BP.

Seeing all that blood is super encouraging! Track him slowly and keep looking ahead as well. Chances are if he is still alive you might see him so be ready.

Good luck

No one makes a perfect shot everytime. Hang in there and praying you find him K 🙏

Back
Top Bottom