• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/23 Hunt

Saw a mama doe and her twins this evening. They came by 3 times. I also saw the neighbor riding the property line during the last 30 minutes of light, blaring music on his side by side and hollering. He knew what he was doing, he rode all the way around the line where our properties meet, he does it most Saturdays we are here. It didn't spook the deer too much, mama and fawns came back within a few minutes of him riding along the line.

Saw a mama doe and her twins this evening. They came by 3 times. I also saw the neighbor riding the property line during the last 30 minutes of light, blaring music on his side by side and hollering. He knew what he was doing, he rode all the way around the line where our properties meet, he does it most Saturdays we are here. It didn't spook the deer too much, mama and fawns came back within a few minutes of him riding along the line.

Sounds like a douchebag of a neighbor. Glad it didn’t ruin your hunt :thumb:

He is. Him and his son. His nickname is asshole. We have some history with the guy but he's been this way for 3 decades that this hunting club has been here.

Start recording it and have a trail cam set to capture when he comes by to show he only comes when he knows he is disturbing hunting. DNR will help from there

Start recording it and have a trail cam set to capture when he comes by to show he only comes when he knows he is disturbing hunting. DNR will help from there
Do it!!! It does sound like the game aren't really bothered by him at this point, but I'm sure you would enjoy peace and quiet

1695555713809.jpeg

It was a good morning...slight breeze in my face. Several does, a rabbit and a cat came thru. No bucks.

Hunter harassment is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom