• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

91/30 for $69.99 + shipping

FIREARM PURCHASING REQUIREMENTS
It is Required for you to have a copy of your signed Federal Firearms License, or Collector of Curio & Relics License on file with us BEFORE ordering Firearms from this Website. It is also required to have a copy of any local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase to be on file. All orders placed without, or prior to, an signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be Deleted without notice. Please call or email us referencing your Zip code and Name as it appears on your FFL, to verify a current copy is on file.

you have to be a dealer o be able to buy from that site :(

i think your FFL just has to have their FFL or C&R license on file with them. I have ordered many guns from aim and had them shipped to my FFL

You don't have to be a dealer.....you have to have the gun shipped to a dealer in your home state to do the transfer....same as any gun purchase done out of state on the internet.

The best thing to do is to call around to local dealers or pawn shops and see if they are willing to do the transfer for you and how much they will charge. Once you have a willing dealer, have them fax or email us a copy of their FFL, then you can place an order.

from http://www.aimsurplus.com/blog/faqs#4

Back
Top Bottom