• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 H&R pump shotty

Not going to get a better pump shotgun for less hell you could spend more and end up with worse. These are actually great quality if you own a newer 870 buy one of these and swap out all the crappy Remington parts with these forged/ milled parts. No MIM parts on a 99 dollar shotgun.

Damn! I was just looking at these on Gunbroker and not one of them was anywhere near that deal. I would love one of these with some Remington wood to replace the plastic.

I had this exact gun with 21" barrel and I always wished I would have kept it. This is a great deal. Ordering. Thanks

I had this exact gun with 21" barrel and I always wished I would have kept it. This is a great deal. Ordering. Thanks
Yeah I had the NEF version back in 14 that I got from another member here. It had the 20 or maybe 21" barrel with vent rib and hi viz front sight and real tree camo furniture. I think it was intended to be a turkey gun. Another one I should have kept.
For some reason I dig that crease or hump on the rear of the receiver more than I like a real 870.

Back
Top Bottom