• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 NFA Trusts - NFAlawyers.com

I second all the positive comments about Dean! He's on point and great customer service. I got a Trust from him a year or so ago and have been stamp collecting ever since! Very solid legal document! Thanks again Dean!

I second all the positive comments about Dean! He's on point and great customer service. I got a Trust from him a year or so ago and have been stamp collecting ever since! Very solid legal document! Thanks again Dean!

right on, all my research has shown nothing but RAVE REVIEWS and i'm like 99.9999% about to pull the trigger.

I'm just lookin for input/feedback on worse case scanarios.. i.e. h'es in a different state than me..

let me rephrase that.. "he's licensed to practice in a state that isn't my own". and all that that entails!

Regards,

Rolando

right on, all my research has shown nothing but RAVE REVIEWS and i'm like 99.9999% about to pull the trigger.

I'm just lookin for input/feedback on worse case scanarios.. i.e. h'es in a different state than me..

let me rephrase that.. "he's licensed to practice in a state that isn't my own". and all that that entails!

Regards,

Rolando

Email him and ask? He's pretty straight up about things.

Email him and ask? He's pretty straight up about things.

Well, I was actually looking to incite "real world" feedback from actual customers.

However I am putting a list of my top 5 NFA lawyers for a gun trust and am hoping to whittle it down to 3 at max and will then be contacting those 3 to decide once and for all on the final purchase!

Thanks for the suggestion though!

appreciated!

Sean P

Well, I was actually looking to incite "real world" feedback from actual customers.

However I am putting a list of my top 5 NFA lawyers for a gun trust and am hoping to whittle it down to 3 at max and will then be contacting those 3 to decide once and for all on the final purchase!

Thanks for the suggestion though!

appreciated!

Sean P

Google NFAlawyers.com. You'll see hundreds of review.

We associate attorneys all over the United States. I draft more gun trusts than any other firm.

Back
Top Bottom