• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 NFA Trusts - NFAlawyers.com

It's not as simple as it was a year ago! Especially if you have multiple people on it! Each person on the trust has basically to jump through the same hoops as the person listed as the owner, really sucks having to have my son and wife finger printed and passport photo taken! Total bull ship!

That's not accurate. All you have to do is fill out an amendment to change co-trustees. Our trust package contains that amendment so you do not have to pay me to draft it for you.

We also include amendments to change beneficiaries and your address.

That's not accurate. All you have to do is fill out an amendment to change co-trustees. Our trust package contains that amendment so you do not have to pay me to draft it for you.

Awesome in Oklahoma we never get the whole story or the truth! Lol

Got my Trust back.... Very clean and thorough process.... A separate document with instructions and examples...
Now for the rest.....

hello Dean,

figured I might as well ask here to keep the thread going?

As a licensed attorney in Georgia, how would you be able to assist me if the ISH hits the fan in Wisconsin? i.e. another state

I don't understand or have enough info on the inter state partnership setup you have.

let me know!

leaving for Dublin, Ireland this Sunday morning so would be awesome to get this done before then..

let me know!

Regards,

Sean P

Will that still be true after 41P/ 41F takes effect in July? I don't remember the final published version of the Rule addressing it. On one hand, existing transfers are Grandfathered, and adding a new trustee is not a new transfer.
On the other hand, the intent of the change was to apply background checks to new NFA weapons possessors after that date in July of 2016, so...

Has ATF clarified this-- how they will handle adding new trustees or changing trustees for Transfers that were completed or being processed by ATF prior to the new rules kicking in?

H heavyd

Dean - I cannot locate the amendments in my trust package. I want to remove some co-trustees from my trust. How can I get the amendments?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom