• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm 1000 rds. Help me! FIND!

Anyone tried the Sellier and Bellot?

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Sellier-Bellot-Handgun-Ammo/706475.uts?WTz_l=Unknown;cat110647980

Not a bad price if you use the free shipping code... I haven't tried this brand, though. Don't know much about it.

I picked some up because of the price and haven't even got into it yet, because I've been shooting a ton of CCI(the aluminum and brass both run really well out of a G17). They package the S&B really nice with 5 boxes in a sealed plastic sleeve. I need to open it up and make sure it's worth a crap though.

I just got 1/2 case of Sellier & Bellot 9mm from Cabelas as well. For $109 shipped, that's only $3 more than Walmart's Federal. The S&B is loaded a bit hotter according to the ballistics on their site. I've heard nothing but good things about this ammo anyhow. Put in the order yesterday and scheduled for delivery Friday. So far so good.

I just got 1/2 case of Sellier & Bellot 9mm from Cabelas as well. For $109 shipped, that's only $3 more than Walmart's Federal. The S&B is loaded a bit hotter according to the ballistics on their site. I've heard nothing but good things about this ammo anyhow. Put in the order yesterday and scheduled for delivery Friday. So far so good.

I have tracked down good reviews as well.. Maybe I will get some. My walmart has already gone up to $24 on the federal. (Plus, they only seem to have that in stock once every 6 months.)

I just ordered from SG Ammo in Oklahoma. Good prices, real time inventory, and I got a UPS Quantum shipping notification within an hour of placing my order. All my stuff will be here Wednesday. What you pay in shipping (I think it was $26.00 for 2000 rounds) you'd pay in sales tax locally.

I just tried mine out... Shot great! Rounds were very clean and pristine as well. Didn't seem to foul much. I might have to buy some more before they jack up the prices!

Impressed!

I just tried mine out... Shot great! Rounds were very clean and pristine as well. Didn't seem to foul much. I might have to buy some more before they jack up the prices!

Impressed!

Good to hear. I got mine Friday but haven't had the chance to shoot any of it. I hope I don't regret not having ordered a full case. That's a great price. You notice the rounds being any "hotter" than Federal or WWB?

Good to hear. I got mine Friday but haven't had the chance to shoot any of it. I hope I don't regret not having ordered a full case. That's a great price. You notice the rounds being any "hotter" than Federal or WWB?

I have heard that, but I don't have a chrono. It really doesn't feel any different from my normal Federal or UMC stuff. My G19 likes this stuff just fine.

My walmart (Acworth) has federal but its $11.59 or 12.59 for a box of 50. I forgot but they weren't $9 anymore.

Back
Top Bottom