• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm 1000 rds. Help me! FIND!

I see wolf, bear, tiger, tulammo all are usually cheap, are these good brands? Someone need to make Obama ammo hahahaj

I see wolf, bear, tiger, tulammo all are usually cheap, are these good brands? Someone need to make Obama ammo hahahaj

Very low grade ammo, very dirty. However, most good firearms don't care about that. For target i think they'll all do. However, decent quality ammo is usually not very much more. You're talking $10-$20 per case. If you're not sure that your gun will eat it, buy a couple boxes before you get a whole case.

http://www.jackrossammo.com/9mm/

I just ordered a 1000rnd case of their 9mm reloads. $172 shipped to my door.
I'm expecting them to be as good as or better than GA Arms.
Their red box is new ammo, white box is reloads with mixed head stamps.
I have never shot any but a friend of mine has with no issues. I figured I'd give it a shot for the price and I like their business concept/made in USA.

http://www.jackrossammo.com/9mm/

I just ordered a 1000rnd case of their 9mm reloads. $172 shipped to my door.
I'm expecting them to be as good as or better than GA Arms.
Their red box is new ammo, white box is reloads with mixed head stamps.
I have never shot any but a friend of mine has with no issues. I figured I'd give it a shot for the price and I like their business concept/made in USA.

Good deal. I almost went with JR but they're backordered no? What's the lead time?

Good deal. I almost went with JR but they're backordered no? What's the lead time?

Says mid April on this order. It's nice to see them be honest and upfront on their home page instead of just leaving you wondering and waiting.

I'm in no hurry though as I don't even have my G34 yet, but it's coming!

Ha Ha....the gun freak that I am already has spare mags and several thousand rounds of ammo for a gun that's not even in my hands yet! :wacko:

Says mid April on this order. It's nice to see them be honest and upfront on their home page instead of just leaving you wondering and waiting.

I'm in no hurry though as I don't even have my G34 yet, but it's coming!

Ha Ha....the gun freak that I am already has spare mags and several thousand rounds of ammo for a gun that's not even in my hands yet! :wacko:

Wacko? Sounds pretty normal to me. lol

Might have to give JR a try. I have plenty but hey I'll run out....eventually.

I bet there are some places which would sell for an EBT card or two....

That could probably be considered "Obama ammo."

Back
Top Bottom