• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm Direct From Federal

No need to wait. I’m not an errand boy and won’t be finding anything for you or anyone else lol. Just saying this isn’t a steal or a deal in my opinion. Time will tell, but i suspect all will be normal after the election as it has been after all the past panics during the past 20 years. However, your response seems to indicate that in-stock ammo is basically a steal or deal these days.

And no disrespect meant. If you don’t have a reasonable stockpile of all your shooting calibers, then this just might be a “great deal”. I impulsively “snagged” a case of 1000 rounds of range ammo for my brother a few weeks ago because it was “in stock” and he was whining about being out of range ammo. When i told him i “snagged” it for him and informed him of the cost with shipping and tax, he laughed hysterically and told me thanks, but no thanks.... Lesson learned for me. So yeah, I’m still not seeing this as a steal or deal.

I'm not mad. In stock, under 40cpr for new brass is still 20+% better than anything online today. I hope you are right that the election calms this panic, but we are choosing between the "take the guns first, due process later" and "bumpstocks are machine guns today" president, and a man whose party platform is to ban online ammo sales. I'm prepared. Many aren't.

No need to wait. I’m not an errand boy and won’t be finding anything for you or anyone else lol. Just saying this isn’t a steal or a deal in my opinion. Time will tell, but i suspect all will be normal after the election as it has been after all the past panics during the past 20 years. However, your response seems to indicate that in-stock ammo is basically a steal or deal these days.

And no disrespect meant. If you don’t have a reasonable stockpile of all your shooting calibers, then this just might be a “great deal”. I impulsively “snagged” a case of 1000 rounds of range ammo for my brother a few weeks ago because it was “in stock” and he was whining about being out of range ammo. When i told him i “snagged” it for him and informed him of the cost with shipping and tax, he laughed hysterically and told me thanks, but no thanks.... Lesson learned for me. So yeah, I’m still not seeing this as a steal or deal.
Beggers can't be price whiners.

Many on this and other forums have been saying to buy! if you have not listened then I'm sorry. This is why I started reloading 8 years ago and have not stopped, people reload! Yes it's not the best time to start. If you have some family or long term friends share the cost and not be held to panics like this anymore.

Many on this and other forums have been saying to buy! if you have not listened then I'm sorry. This is why I started reloading 8 years ago and have not stopped, people reload! Yes it's not the best time to start. If you have some family or long term friends share the cost and not be held to panics like this anymore.
Why on earth would anyone be prepared, even when forewarned, and miss the opportunity to whine and cry and moan about prices of things they cannot afford?

Why on earth would anyone be prepared, even when forewarned, and miss the opportunity to whine and cry and moan about prices of things they cannot afford?

Spot on. And also accuse people of "gouging" for selling AR-15s at the current market prices, when those same people have had 3+ years of them being readily available and readily available below $400. You snooze, you lose...

Yeah...evil price gouging manufacturer! That profit should be made by the distributors!
And you know good and well they aren't selling direct for less than some pre-agreed upon markup protection for the distributors.
But.... given the availability issues, I still might be a bit annoyed. Oh well, too bad so sad for them.

Back
Top Bottom