• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9MM Question for you reloaders

Yeah, Bayou's been 2-3 months behind for the last 6 months..

These are the cheapest you will currently find and have them get to you in a reasonable time.

DG 9mm Bullets

I can also cast & Powder coat you some.. 5¢ Round Nose or 10¢ Hollow-points. Both are 130gr, BHN 15ish or to 21 if harder is desired..

I started off with HP38/231 with 124 plated. Probably 20k rounds or so.

Last year I switched to sport pistol. Mainly cause everyone else in the USPSA game was and it was the new hot powder for minor PF. I really like it. I can easily get to 135pf with no weird pressures and super good chrono data.
I went over 10k rounds on my legion without cleaning it. Zero issues.

I use 125gr BBI bullets.

i like and use titegroup for many different pistol calibers. it is my go to powder for my match ammo. but if you cannot find any then shooter's world clean shot is just as good or better. when i run out of titegroup i am moving to clean shot for all my match loads.

I have been using N320 lately. I have some great groups with it. I have also been using some 125 grain 38 bullets to reload some 9MM and 38 Super with great results. I have a Ruger combination with 357/9MM cylinders whcih I have also been doing some loads for. The N320 has given me some great groups. Very Clean burning powder. 231 and Titegroup works well also.

Back
Top Bottom