• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A lesson in how to make your wife angry!

I have been married twice. The first had an affair and thought we could remain together while she was still boinking her lover. The second was for 20 years. I never knew how vindictive and mean a woman could be. You could tell she was trying to push my buttons to get me angry. I just held my temper for the benefit of the children. Should would kiss the kids and dogs goodnight and then walk up stairs and not even acknowledge my presence. That was one of the nicer things she did. When she ask for a divorce I told her I that is what she wants then who am I to stop her. I had held my composer long enough. I didn't loose my cool J simply explained to the kids the situation and granted her request. This I will tell you. When I packed up the U-haul trailer behind my truck, put the last item in and closed it up I told the boys I would stay in touch and visit as often as I could. I jumped in the truck and smiled like a wine-o with a 20 dollar bill all the way to Virginia. When you absolutely loath the second she walks through the door, it is time brother. My conscious is clear!

Back
Top Bottom