• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A look back at my many years with ODT

My beautiful Bride passed Sept 28th, we had talked years ago about what we wanted when our time came..She fell in love with our creek on our property, when we bought it. It is there that she wanted her ashes spread...I lean on our Lord for the strength, to carry on every day..
I know you spent as much time as you possibly could with her and I'm truly sorry for your loss sir.

DinkyDau DinkyDau I hear you. Feel like I just joined. I checked and it's been almost 10 years. My son just turned 20. What happened?!?
I guess the cost of good memories is shortening the runway but dang... :(
You don't need to hear it from me but you're good people. Keep on keepin' on. :yo:

I have met so many upstanding members that I respect and some that I envy..Looking back at all the kids and how they have grown.. alleycat alleycat and his boys @sniper22 and his girls @Hayata and his boys @hikingthehills and his daughters and @Northgagunman and his daughter and @Nonliberal and his kids @jclem02 and his daughter and @crippen and his son and @bulletpaluza and his daughter. I have learned that time stops for no one..I have and hope to continue having a great relationship with all..Thanks to all who have made my life so much more enriched. Love you Guys and gals! And I know I have left a bunch out. Forgive an old man...
Time flys by ,been here nearly 12 yrs now.

My beautiful Bride passed Sept 28th, we had talked years ago about what we wanted when our time came..She fell in love with our creek on our property, when we bought it. It is there that she wanted her ashes spread...I lean on our Lord for the strength, to carry on every day..
Another example of you never know what someone is going through. All we see everyday is a familiar avatar and we talk about todays topic never knowing the battles. We should all try to remember that when we comment. Ive never met you but I hope to attend the next ODT swap meet thing and maybe we will cross paths. So sorry for your loss!

I have met so many upstanding members that I respect and some that I envy..Looking back at all the kids and how they have grown.. alleycat alleycat and his boys @sniper22 and his girls @Hayata and his boys @hikingthehills and his daughters and @Northgagunman and his daughter and @Nonliberal and his kids @jclem02 and his daughter and @crippen and his son and @bulletpaluza and his daughter. I have learned that time stops for no one..I have and hope to continue having a great relationship with all..Thanks to all who have made my life so much more enriched. Love you Guys and gals! And I know I have left a bunch out. Forgive an old man...
You are indeed a good man, sir.

Back
Top Bottom