a place to camp and fish

You can fish at my farm at my farm on the Oostanaula River at night and I have a small primative cabin if you want to use. 2527 Riverbend rd. Plainville Ga 30733. You can Goggle earth to see it. Just give me a call. My name is Jeff Yates @ 470-514-9376

Way to go Jeff.. :thumb::thumb:

Thank you Mr Yates not since I was about 15 have I heard of a person would allow someone to fish on there property . everybody lost respect for someone else's property . thank you I will respect yours .expect pictures I am sure he will have blast

Shepherdtrainer, that's one heck of an offer to the young man. Kudos to you. I don't see that much anymore.

Peter, it's been a few years since I was up the Oosty in that section. In the Spring we have caught Stripers in that stretch you will be fishing, but I would imagine they are far, far above that spot right now with the warm water.

My wife and I had one of the best catfishing days we've ever had just a few miles south of that location on the Oosty. If you can get your hands on some Gizzard shad (they don't have to be live), cut it and toss it out. I would not be a bit surprised if you catch a nice kitty or two. Just make sure your rods are securely anchored :)

Chicken livers might be a good fall back option but they are hard to keep on a hook if you don't wrap them with some mesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom