A plan to weaken the Gun Grabber lobby?

acguy

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
Here is your plan:

1.) We should take some of this pent up energy spent on deliberating non-critical path topics, and write our elected officials to make sure these isolated shooting events, and other opportunistic news stories "brought to you by" criminals don't fuel political movement to further infringe on the rights of the law abiding citizens.

2) And it goes deeper. Media and talk show sponsors buy air time so special interest can speak openly against rights you now have (an incidently are supposedly to "not be infringed"), so we should take action against those sponsors. I used to love watching Jay Leno until I watched it last night and heard one of his guests (Rosie Gun Grabber is her name I think) speak openly about being gay, then commenced to speak out against guns on his show. I turned it off when I saw that retard say "what does anyone need an assault rifle for anyway" which got her a big crowd applause. Sickening.... Don't watch and give them the airtime. Turn it off.

3) Ban the "gun grabber's" goods and services, write them letters of opposition, and as a result, hurt their pocketbooks. You see, you may be unknowingly buying goods, or utilizing services from those very factions and helping finance political lobby that are taking away your rights. Do you think you are going to make money on me if you are working behind the scenes to take away my rights?? Don't think so.... Pay attention to where your money is going!!! Did you just buy a car or TV or food from a gun grabber? (Uh... Companies in California, New York, Mass??). How does R-P make money in New York?

4) Converse to 2) and 4), strongly support companies and service providers that back gun rights. I repeat... Strongly support them. Your vote may be unheard by representatives (Item 1) that don't necessarily see it your way (sorry, just telling it like it is), but you can vote with your wallet every day of the week..

We're looking at where we have been spending right now, and I can say honestly, we have a few changes that lie ahead....

Now get busy...

What would be helpful is to know the biggest three companies that are supporting these shows/groups.

Perhaps a good start would be companies that advertise on Piers Morgan.

And every time we go to a movie starring some Hollywood dweeb or dweebette we're making them rich. They're shooting up the big screen world and then the next minute they're in the press yellin' and screamin' about how evil guns are....:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Last edited:
If someone could get a list together and share it, thatd be a great start. But, as most of us know, this ban is dead in the water. That being said, i woukd still put my support towards companies that deserve it.

Hell most of those listed I have never heard of nor deal with them.

We need a list of places that are "No firearms allowed" Like Buffalo wild wings, etc.

I noticed National Commission for Economic Conversion and Disarmament, this scares the hell out of me. Thanks for the list of things to avoid giving my money to.

Back
Top Bottom