• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Versus Conversation: Springfield Armory M1a Loaded Precision 6.5 Creedmoor vs Daniel Defense DD5 V5 6.5 Creedmoor...

I own my M1A for one reason alone - because I wanted one. Allll the people saying M1A’s and M14’s are **** probably just watched the Garand Thumb tests and said “wow! That things garbage!”

Is it the most reliable weapon ever? Definitely not. Is it the most accurate semi-automatic platform? Not by a long shot. But are they just completely useless garbage rods? Not at at all. The M1 Garand, who has a nearly identical operating system, served for decades in every environment imaginable and was well loved by its users. The M14/M1A was outdated by the time it was introduced, but that doesn’t make it trash lol.

Now that being said, if I had to grab three guns from my collection in a SHTF scenario, my M1’s would not be coming with me. But they’re cool nonetheless.

Hey now, I have an EBR. My feelings are hurt.

JK. I know it's limitations. But rhe cool factor is pretty high.
they are cool as hell, I agree. but AR10 is master race unfortunately. I personally hate AR10's. only ones I like are the original top charging ones with the brown furniture.

I’ve run some M14 variants to 1000yds and further, and it’s a real hoot when ya do. Always been a huge fan of the platform, but the AR10 is just such a better precision rifle platform.

Back
Top Bottom