• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A visit with Mr. Greenjeans

I have been checked numerous times while hunting and fishing by state and federal. Every encounter was professional and painless. Always start out by thanking them for their service and addressing them as "officer."

I have been checked numerous times while hunting and fishing by state and federal. Every encounter was professional and painless. Always start out by thanking them for their service and addressing them as "officer."

I've had several visits in the field. Each one was a super cool guy and very talkative. Never had a problem. Most of them are huntin' gun toting folks themselves.

I called em out Thanksgiving morning 8 or 10 years back for an issue and the first question from him was if I was the guy they caught hunting overbait. I wasn't said individual and the officer did seem interested in the license plate information i had for him.

I have never had a problem with any law enforcement officers, and didn't with this guy, even though he is a little overzealous. Last year he wrote an 80 year old guy a warning for only recording a doe kill on his paper harvest record. The old guy told him that he doesn't have a computer. Warden told him to get someone's help. It is interesting to find out that the "app" copy of your hunting license and harvest record, is NOT a substitute for the paper one. Says the man with the green pants and badge.

I have never had a problem with any law enforcement officers, and didn't with this guy, even though he is a little overzealous. Last year he wrote an 80 year old guy a warning for only recording a doe kill on his paper harvest record. The old guy told him that he doesn't have a computer. Warden told him to get someone's help. It is interesting to find out that the "app" copy of your hunting license and harvest record, is NOT a substitute for the paper one. Says the man with the green pants and badge.
Where do you get paper tags?

Worked our asses off limiting out lobster fishing in the fl keys. DNR showed up and I was able to disarm him with legal crawl fish and some credentials. He came inside the camper for a Coke and got so comfortable he took his fake nose off eaten by cancer. damn haters next door couldn’t work as hard as we did fishing. Tattletales!

Back
Top Bottom