• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy 2-Man Ladder Stand

I've got a pair of two man Game Winner stands. Had a third that became the victim of a tree fall. All about 8 to 10 years old. Previous generation from what you are looking at. Never had a moment's problem with them. They've remained relatively rust free, out in the weather, year round, since purchased. Would buy again.

However, the best deals are late in the year, as the season is winding down. I bought a two man Muddy The Legend stand at Walmart for $75 on clearance at the end of last season.

I had one. It’s was the extra tall one. I don’t remember exactly but I think it was 22-24ft. It was high!! Good stand though. Comfy. Never had an issue with it

Run them stands on all of the hunting areas i have good stands. have put my 7 yo in the stand with me gets a little tight ( im not a big guy at 190 ) but if you can find the 2 man xl get them

I bought one and put it together last weekend. Seems to be a nice stand. It’s a little narrow for a 2 man stand. Should be fine for me and my granddaughter but not as wide as my other 2 man stands. I’ll try to get it in a tree this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom