• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Black Friday Deals

Ive bought from them, but with GWL, so I dont know it they charge for background check... I dont think so.

Stopped by the Snellville store today to have a look at the Rossi 44 after reading this thread, but the kid said they were all locked up in a safe in the back. They wouldnt even be able to bring one out to see it till friday :rolleyes: He Did say they have a "bunch" of them though..... Just not sure If Im willing to deal with the crowd.

Well I got to go to work early friday now. I guess I'll bring a lawnchair and sit it out before I head to work. Told them im going to be late anyways.
I've been doing blackfriday for yours. Tradition me and my brother in law have.

They take the fun out of it when they started these 8pm sells. I think all stores should be closed for thanksgiving and Christmas.
I got one of those .22 revolvers now might get another one for the heck of it. Make a good christmas present

Still wish it was a 357 but I got a cousin that a sucker for stupid guns. So ill probably sell it to him after a couple rounds and buy the 357. Now the 22 is fum with the aquila shells is a great plinker.

($99.99 Heritage 22lr Revolver) Anybody have one of these they don't want anymore?
I've got the same one I got that day on black friday. But has turned into one of my favorite guns to shoot. I sent in the form that was inside and got the 22mag cylinder too. I like cause it will shoot everything even those 22shorts everyone keeps leaving behind when their rushing to get the 22lr. If i sold it. It would be more then 99.99

Back
Top Bottom