• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Flash Deal 9mm!!! $50 for 250rds

How long will this deal last? Looked at academy website for sale date(s) but couldn't find anything..
My academy had 125 boxes 40 mins ago, down to 112 now. Add like 200 to your cart then checkout, it’ll show you how many are available. This is in Warner Robins Ga.

My academy had 125 boxes 40 mins ago, down to 112 now. Add like 200 to your cart then checkout, it’ll show you how many are available. This is in Warner Robins Ga.
Thanks for the info. I would be going to the Newnan GA store. I do know the Newnan store usually has a good amount on shelves.

Thanks for the info. I would be going to the Newnan GA store. I do know the Newnan store usually has a good amount on shelves.
I’m just wondering if it’s for a tax write off or something being end of year. If ammo prices do jump 10-20% Jan 1st it’d seem they’d be losing out on some money

I’m just wondering if it’s for a tax write off or something being end of year. If ammo prices do jump 10-20% Jan 1st it’d seem they’d be losing out on some money
they have already made money the past year so losing out on is unlikely. They lower the price and sell a s*&t ton more so they can pocket that much more even at a lower price. And start over next year with all new lots and possibly change something in between.

they have already made money the past year so losing out on is unlikely. They lower the price and sell a s*&t ton more so they can pocket that much more even at a lower price. And start over next year with all new lots and possibly change something in between.
So you’re thinking they’re expecting to buy it at a lower price when they re-stock? That would be interesting, all I’ve seen is component price rising warning from Vista outdoors becuse of the shortage due to wars which I believe is BS. We shelled much more during Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Heck we got shelled quite a bit during Ramadan when I was there last.

Mines waiting for me to pick up. Y'all better hurry! Only 19,061 neck beards are viewing currently. :bounce:

1703630583353.png

I think they know they are nearing a fine line as to where ammo just will not be an affordable "recreational" purchase anymore. People can hardly afford to buy groceries much less burning money at the range just for a good time.

Back
Top Bottom