• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Flash Deal 9mm!!! $50 for 250rds

they have already made money the past year so losing out on is unlikely. They lower the price and sell a s*&t ton more so they can pocket that much more even at a lower price. And start over next year with all new lots and possibly change something in between.
But yeah if you have any reliable information saying ammo prices might go down let me know, I’m over here racking my brain trying to figure out what I’ll need for next year budgeting for extra ammo before Jan 1st
Mines waiting for me to pick up. Y'all better hurry! Only 19,061 neck beards are viewing currently. :bounce:

View attachment 6653226
Reddit has a bunch of people commenting bought 9,000 bought 5,000 etc. Anyone want to bet next gunshow you see these exact boxes for $69.99 or more

Mines waiting for me to pick up. Y'all better hurry! Only 19,061 neck beards are viewing currently. :bounce:

View attachment 6653226
Bad thing is I am still waiting on a check to clear the bank I deposited last week. And after the past few days has left me lower in the bank than I would have wanted. So unfortunately I can't do anything till then. So I am hoping that inventory holds up.

But yeah if you have any reliable information saying ammo prices might go down let me know, I’m over here racking my brain trying to figure out what I’ll need for next year budgeting for extra ammo before Jan 1st

Reddit has a bunch of people commenting bought 9,000 bought 5,000 etc. Anyone want to bet next gunshow you see these exact boxes for $69.99 or more

I hope they get to sit on it for awhile! I had to buy 2000 rounds just to replace what my sons have been burning up of "my" stash over the holidays. But thats about to end when school starts back up..

I hope they get to sit on it for awhile! I had to buy 2000 rounds just to replace what my sons have been burning up of "my" stash over the holidays. But thats about to end when school starts back up..
You looking to adopt? I do dishes and clean up after myself, still young at heart if that counts.

Bad thing is I am still waiting on a check to clear the bank I deposited last week. And after the past few days has left me lower in the bank than I would have wanted. So unfortunately I can't do anything till then. So I am hoping that inventory holds up.
Hear you on that brother. Pre 2019 I’d get solid training in every month maybe burn through 500rds on non deer season months. Now I’m doing maybe 150 a month on average just enough to keep my familiarity up. Definitely not as practiced as I’d like but it’s enough.

I think they know they are nearing a fine line as to where ammo just will not be an affordable "recreational" purchase anymore. People can hardly afford to buy groceries much less burning money at the range just for a good time.
I’ve just lived through 3-4 ammo shortages via elections in my life so far but I worry the Jan 1st increase will cause the record number of new gun owners via Black Friday sales to start buy extra then the hoarders again. Couple that with election year could be bad, we were just now stabilizing from Covid somewhat. 2020-2021 I saw people in guns stores saying oh $45 for a box of 9mm is a great deal!! Then buying a case of it, they didn’t know any better they came into it like that. Miss the $179 shipped 9mm cases of 2018-19.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m in TN for Christmas so a little more in government theft, but in for 2k rounds at $0.22/round.

Not gonna resell, just replenishing my supply at almost precovid rates.

Back
Top Bottom